VIETNAM COUNTRY-WIDE PROVINCIAL, BUSINESS, AND INDUSTRIAL PARK CLUSTERS: AN EMERGED DIVERSIFIED SOURCE PLATFORM DESTINATION.
VIETNAM MAJOR URBAN CLUSTERS:
HANOI, HAI PHONG, VINH, HUE, DANANG, QUI NHON, BUI ME THOT, NHA TRANG, PHIET, VUNG TAU, CAN THO AND HCMC (SAIGON).
ABOUT EXSERO SERVICES LIMITED
The Vietnam - U.S. Relationship Is Emerged, Not Emerging!
IT IS A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY AND DESTINATION FOR YOU!
EXSERO SERVICES LIMITED …A Delaware USA Corporation, Washington, DC.
International Commerce Operations & Investment Consulting
Washington, DC. June 1972 – Present, and Vietnam, 1969-70, and 1994 to Present.
≈ EXSERO SERVICES LIMITED SUMMARY ≈
SINCE 1994, EXSERO HAS FOCUSED ON VIETNAM AND U.S. BILATERAL ACTIONS:
- As an international commerce advisory company based in solutions, promotion and management; focused on U.S. and Vietnam bilateral execution across many sectors and companies.
- With numerous advisor/consultant/manufacturers representative and outsource efforts, in Vietnam, for U.S. entities, over 25 years.
- With numerous U.S. company exports in: construction systems and equipment, outboard engines, pumps, electronic systems, and many other U.S. products and services entry; coupled with Vietnam ICT, furnishings (in association with Furniture Today), seafood and food import; along with the current strategic advisory and execution efforts in ICT and Supporting Industries.
- With envisioning, planning and carrying out:
Export and Project Consulting, in goods and services, currently in the technology innovation and business brokerage sectors.
Investment Operations, to include companies and properties.
Trade Promotion, to include information technology and related actions, furniture, private label, and small and medium enterprise (SME); representing many U.S. industrial firms to Vietnam, and Vietnam firms into the USA.
EXSERO SERVICES ARE FURTHER DETAILED HERE AND ON THE EXSERO.COM WEBSITE:
- Managing a trade, international business relations and strategic consulting services firm focused on business, industry and trade development.
- Carries out enhanced export management, manufacturers’ agent, country manager, retained direct marketing, financial engineering, representative networking, distributive and co-partner relationships and investment activities; principally in U.S.-Vietnam-Indo-Pacific Arena.
- Currently carries out services in strategies and solutions for clients in selected industries, technology - innovation and related industry actions.
- Over 25 years, U.S. business delegations to Vietnam, and Vietnam delegations to U.S. involving information technology, supporting manufactures, agriculture/food, commodities, construction, real estate and furnishings.
- NGO like adviser to Vietnam Ministries of Industry and Trade (MOIT) Trade Promotion Agency (VIETRADE). Foreign Affairs (MOFA), and Science & Technology (MOST), with actions in furniture, private label, manufacturing and technology innovation.
EXSERO legacy background, actions and execution notes, can be seen here,
on pages of the EXSERO.com website, by clicking on the categories below!
- EXSERO SERVICES: INVESTMENT
- EXSERO SERVICES: COMMODITIES
- EXSERO SERVICES: SOURCING
- EXSERO SERVICES: FURNISHINGS
www.exsero.biz - website here!
EXSERO is a Latin word. EXSERO used as the noun exertion means to put forth. EXSERO used as the verb exert means to bring to bear, use quality, force, or influence; that is, to use one's efforts or endeavors, to strive.
MEET EXSERO ADVISOR
YOUR TEAM COORDINATOR
Jeff Dilley, Managing Partner of EXSERO Services Limited, Background:
- A diversity of senior international experience across strategic policy and planning, business development, management, operations, marketing, sales, and finance; in both the public and private sectors of the world economy; especially in US-Vietnam bilateral trade and investment actions, and consolidations.
- Has carried out over one hundred business trips in a U.S.-Vietnam - Indo-Pacific format, since January 1994, with three (3) business trips to Vietnam in 2019.
- Chairman, George H.W. Bush 41 Presidential Election Campaign, International Economic Issues Group, 1986-88.
- Established the international economic, Pacific, energy, and defense issues groups. Actively managed the largest issues group (International Economic Issues) composed of legal, trade, economic and political professionals.
- The international economic issues group (globalization) focused on strategy, state of the economy, international trade, capital flows, competitiveness, world debt and development, and national economic security.
- Slated for US State Department appointment in Vietnam, in a second Bush 41 administration.
- Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army Reserve 1968-2002.
- Direct Presidential Appointment (DOC), October 1968.
- Served in Vietnam, 1969-70, Military Assistance Command Vietnam (MACV), CORDS, civil-embassy-division advisor, carried out extensive all-source coordination, airborne, and command responsibilities. Awarded Bronze Star, Air Medal and Air Crewman Badge.
- Department of Defense, 1973-94, Served as an individual mobilization augment officer (IMA), at the Pentagon as a Joint Staff and Foreign Area Officer-Economist-Instructor, in strategic, command, consultative and conceptual duties which involved: management, information development and production, global economic analysis, strategic policy development and joint, combined, allied defense issues.
- 1982 Resident, Graduate, Army Command and General Staff College.
- Retired in 2002.
- Prior to 1994:
- World Bank consultant and manufacturing representative; strategy, risk, financial, technology, energy, and Vietnam consultant; economics instructor; city manager; and principal, director, and president of commercial real estate related entities. with four real estate brokers licenses, remaining in place.
- New York University, Advanced course work for Ph.D. International Business, 1972.
- University of Pittsburgh, Master of Public Administration (MPA), Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (GSPIA), Urban and International Management, 1971.
- University of Wisconsin, Bachelor of Arts (BA), Economics, Business, History, 1967.
- Selected Speaking Engagements:
Emerging Market and Industries of Vietnam, Institute for Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI), April 2007, New Orleans, USA. Speaker: Vietnam Recovered Paper, U.S. Paper Stock Institute, November 2007, Phoenix, USA. Wrote Vietnam: The Pearl of Asia, U.S. Recycling Magazine, September 2007. Speaker: How To Attract American Investors, Vietnam Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI), HCMC U.S. business delegations to Vietnam (Saigon), Vietnam, November 2008, Thy Hoa City, December 2008 and Danang, November 2009.
PLEASE CONTACT EXSERO
EXSERO Services Limited has many ongoing relationships in Vietnam and the U.S. after 25 years.
EXSERO is based within GTIETS: Global Trading - Investing - Enterprising - Technology Solutions.
Your requirements may have a business opportunity in the changed tariff and global situation of the U.S. INDO-PACIFIC Strategy.
Please send a note for a short discussion.
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
www.exsero.com & www.exsero.biz
1828 Riggs Place, NW, Suite 3,
Washington, DC 20009 USA
ALSO LOS ANGELES (DOWNEY) USA &
HCMC (SAIGON) and HANOI, VIETNAM
EXSERO Services looks forward to
hearing from you and meeting you.
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS SITE.
WEB SITE Updated: JANUARY 1, 2020
The contact reply form below, requires data in each of the four sections to actually forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.